Thursday, April 10, 2014

03/10/14-Week 57 {Week 3 of Transfer 10} "Frowning Amish Goats"

Sister Parker & Sister Farr
Hi Family!!!

I hardly have ANY time today. I am sorry. I will try to get as much as I can in this email.

So. To explain the email heading....We had dinner with a member family last night and we were talking about the Atonement. The Dad was trying to get his little girl to finish the words of "I Stand all Amazed" and he said: " I stand all amazed at the ______......"... and she said "Frowny face." He kept going and each time she just kept getting it wrong. hahaha. We laughed pretty hard along with the other family. Then later we were talking about Jesus Christ and her mom said: "We talked about Jesus today during sacrament! Remember?? Jesus died on the.._____"...and she said: "Goat!!" We all laughed really hard again. Sister Parker and I were kind of crying a little bit actually. :) It was great!! AND on the way up to their house we drove past a bunch of amish people!!! They live down the street from a bunch of them!! CRAZY!!! We took a bunch of picutres... haha
We had 4 people come to church yesterday too!! A part member family and the Hanshews (Who are on baptism date) :D :D It was amazing! And we found....... 8 new investigators!! That is a record for my mission :D But we had a miracle on Saturday. We were outside and decided to talk to this guy who was walking inside. We saw him walking and made eye contact with each other and just kept walking over to him. We talked with him, and he had never heard of the church. We gave him a Book of Mormon and invited him to church. AND HE CAME!! What?? No one ever com

es like that. it was insane. Seriously! It was such a miracle. I just love this gospel. And I ove all of you!! I have 20 seconds left. Have a wonderful Week!!!! You are all wonderful. I am sorry this is so short. 

Love,
Sister Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment